Tyler Hilton Pop Singer
Tyler Hilton is an American actor and singer. He was born on November 22, 1983 (37 years old) in California. His nickname is TJ.
Tyler James Hilton is an American singer-songwriter and actor. Hilton began his professional career in music in 2000. Rolling Stone magazine compared him to his contemporary Howie Day while others have compared Hilton to Elton John both vocally and instrumentally. read more
What is Tyler's zodiac sign?
Tyler Hilton zodiac sign is sagittarius.
His first TV Show was TRL (1998).
When his last album Drunk on Christmas released, he was 35 years old.
His first album Tyler Hilton released 20 years ago, he was 16 years old. There were 13 songs in this album.
Megan Park, Actress
Top Tyler Hilton Songs
- Missing You (Album Music From The WB Television Series One Tree Hill Volume 2: Friends With Benefit, released 14 years ago)
- The Way That She Loves (Album Live in the Garden, released 2 years ago)
- I Believe In You - Acoustic Version (Album Better On Beachwood, released 11 years ago)
- Glad - Acoustic Version (Album Music From The WB Television Series One Tree Hill (change in 1 track bundle status), released 15 years ago)
- When It Comes - Revised (Album The Tracks Of (U.S. Release), released 16 years ago)
- Loaded Gun (Album Forget the Storm (Deluxe Version), released 7 years ago)
- When The Night Moves (Album City on Fire, released 1 year ago)
- You'll Ask For Me (Album The Road Mix: Music From The Television Series One Tree Hill Vol. 3, released 13 years ago)
- Stay (Album City on Fire, released 1 year ago)
- When The Stars Go Blue (Album Ultimate Country Morning, released 1 year ago)
Tyler Hilton Albums (50)
Tyler Hilton movie characters
|Elvis Presley||Walk the Line||21|
|Caleb||Christmas on the Bayou||30|
|Murphy Bivens||Charlie Bartlett||23|
|Wyatt||A Christmas Wish||36|
When is Hilton's next birthday?
Tyler Hilton was born on the , which was a Tuesday. He will be turning 38 in only 361 days from today (26 November, 2020).
Tyler Hilton net worth
He has a net worth of 1.5 million dollars.