Mike Posner Pop Singer
Mike Posner is an American singer-songwriter and producer. He was born on February 12, 1988 (33 years old) in Detroit, Michigan. His nickname is Mikey P.
Michael Robert Mike Posner is an American singer songwriter and producer. Posner released his debut album 31 Minutes to Takeoff on August 10 2010. The album includes the US Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 single Cooler Than Me his second single Please Don't Go as well as his third single Bow Chicka Wow Wow. read more
What is Mike's zodiac sign?
Mike Posner zodiac sign is aquarius.
His first feature film was Justin Bieber's Believe (2013, as Himself). He was 25 when he starred in this movie. Since 2013, he has appeared in 2 feature films. The last one is No Room for Rockstars - The Vans Warped Tour (2012). In this movie, we watched him as himself .
When his last album New Year Mix released, he was 32 years old. This album 'New Year Mix' contains 39 tracks
His first album A Matter Of Time released 12 years ago, he was 21 years old. There were 12 songs in this album.
Top Mike Posner Songs
- I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Seeb Remix (Album At Night, Alone., released 4 years ago)
- Cooler Than Me - Single Mix (Album 31 Minutes to Takeoff, released 10 years ago)
- Cooler Than Me (Album Cooler Than Me EP, released 11 years ago)
- Move On (Album A Real Good Kid, released 2 years ago)
- Please Don't Go (Album 31 Minutes to Takeoff, released 10 years ago)
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow (Album Bow Chicka Wow Wow, released 10 years ago)
- Live Before I Die - Naughty Boy X Mike Posner (Album Live Before I Die (Naughty Boy x Mike Posner), released 1 year ago)
- Stuck In The Middle (Album A Real Good Kid, released 2 years ago)
- I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Album At Night, Alone., released 4 years ago)
- Fun Up Here (Album Keep Going, released 1 year ago)
Mike Posner Movies
Mike Posner Albums (246)
When is Posner's next birthday?
Mike Posner was born on the , which was a Friday. He will be turning 34 in only 345 days from today (04 March, 2021).
Mike Posner net worth
He has a net worth of 8 million dollars.