Luke Bryan Country Singer
Luke Bryan is a Country music singer. He was born on July 17, 1976 (44 years old) in Leesburg.
Thomas Luther Luke Bryan is an American country singer. Bryan began his musical career in the mid-2000s writing songs for Travis Tritt and Billy Currington. After signing with Capitol Records in Nashville Tennessee in 2007 with his cousin Chad Christopher Boyd he released the album I'll Stay Me which included the singles All My Friends Say We Rode in Trucks and Country Man. read more
What is Luke's zodiac sign?
Luke Bryan zodiac sign is cancer.
His first feature film was CMA Country Christmas (2017, as Himself - Performer). He was 41 when he starred in this movie. Since 2017, he has appeared in 3 feature films. The last one is CMA Music Festival - Country's Night to Rock 2015 (2015). In this movie, we watched him as himself .
His first TV Show was The View (1997).
When his last album Good Morning Music: Country Jams released, he was 43 years old. This album 'Good Morning Music: Country Jams' contains 20 tracks
His first album I'll Stay Me released 13 years ago, he was 30 years old. There were 11 songs in this album.
Top Luke Bryan Songs
- Play It Again (Album Crash My Party, released 7 years ago)
- Knockin' Boots (Album Knockin' Boots, released 1 year ago)
- One Margarita (Album One Margarita, released 6 months ago)
- That's My Kind Of Night (Album Crash My Party, released 7 years ago)
- What She Wants Tonight (Album What She Wants Tonight, released 11 months ago)
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset (Album What Makes You Country, released 2 years ago)
- Huntin', Fishin' And Lovin' Every Day (Album Kill The Lights (Deluxe), released 5 years ago)
- Most People Are Good (Album What Makes You Country, released 2 years ago)
- Country Girl (Album Tailgates & Tanlines, released 9 years ago)
- I Don't Want This Night To End (Album Tailgates & Tanlines, released 9 years ago)
Luke Bryan Movies
Luke Bryan TV Shows
When is Bryan's next birthday?
Luke Bryan was born on the , which was a Saturday. He will be turning 45 in only 295 days from today (25 September, 2020).
Luke Bryan net worth
He has a net worth of 140 million dollars.