Shreya Ghoshal World Music Singer
Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian singer. She was born on March 12, 1984 (36 years old) in Durgapur, West Bengal.
Shreya Ghoshal is an Indian playback singer who mainly sings in Hindi and Bengali films as well as in other Indian languages such as Assamese Gujarati Kannada Malayalam Marathi Nepali Oriya Punjabi Telugu and Tamil. She has received numerous awards and nominations including four National Film Awards for best playback singer three State Film Awards five Filmfare Awards and seven Filmfare Awards South. read more
She is living in Mumbai.
What is Shreya's zodiac sign?
Shreya Ghoshal zodiac sign is pisces.
Her first TV Show was Daray Daray Naina (2012).
When her last album Habibi Ke Nain (From "Dabangg 3") released, she was 35 years old.
Her first album Wagha released 13 years ago, she was 22 years old. There were 7 songs in this album.
Awarded Filmfare Awards South , awarded National Film Award for Best Female Playback Singer ,
She graduated from SIES College Of Arts, Science, And Commerce
Top Shreya Ghoshal Songs
- Love Mashup 2019 (Album Love Mashup 2019, released 1 year ago)
- Slow Motion (Album Slow Motion (From "Bharat"), released 1 year ago)
- Saibo (Album Shor in the City (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), released 9 years ago)
- Pal (Album Pal, released 2 years ago)
- Yeh Aaina (Album Kabir Singh, released 1 year ago)
- Samjhawan (Album Samjhawan, released 6 years ago)
- Shukran Allah (Album Kurbaan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), released 10 years ago)
- Ghar More Pardesiya (Album Kalank, released 1 year ago)
- Rozana (Album Rozana (From "Naam Shabana"), released 3 years ago)
- Hasi - Female Version (Album Hamari Adhuri Kahani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), released 5 years ago)
Shreya Ghoshal Movies (109)
Shreya Ghoshal TV Shows
Shreya Ghoshal movie characters
|special appearance in song "Har Taraf"||Saaya||19|
When is Ghoshal's next birthday?
Shreya Ghoshal was born on the , which was a Monday. She will be turning 37 in only 163 days from today (30 September, 2020).