She was born on July 12, 1946 (died on March 22, 2010, she was 63 years old) .
Valentina Tolkunova was a Soviet and Russian singer and was bestowed the title of Honored Artist of RSFSR and People's Artist of RSFSR. Her performances exhibited a kindhearted mood and sincerity and her voice was noted for its clarity. read more
Is Valentina Tolkunova still alive?
No, she died on 03/22/2010, 11 years ago. She was 63 years old when she died. Cause of death: brain cancer. She died in Moscow and buried in Troyekurovskoye Cemetery .
What was Valentina's zodiac sign?
Valentina Tolkunova zodiac sign was cancer.
When her last album Песни Александры Пахмутовой released, she was 73 years old. This album 'Песни Александры Пахмутовой' contains 11 tracks
Her first album Осенняя Мелодия released 63 years ago, she was 11 years old. There were 50 songs in this album.
Awarded Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow" in 2006 , awarded Order of Honour in 2006 , awarded Honoured Rail Worker in 1995 , awarded People's Artist of the RSFSR in 1987 , awarded Order of Friendship in 1996 ,
Top Valentina Tolkunova Songs
- Кабы не было зимы (Album Носики-курносики, released 8 years ago)
- Я не могу иначе (Album Великие исполнители России. Валентина Толкунова, released 25 years ago)
- Спи, моя радость, усни (Album Носики-курносики, released 8 years ago)
- Стою на полустаночке (Album С любовью, released 10 years ago)
- Катерок (Album В порту, released 47 years ago)
- Дельфины (Album В порту, released 47 years ago)
- Мы на лодочке катались (Album Я не могу иначе..., released 14 years ago)
- Где ты раньше был? (Album Я не могу иначе..., released 14 years ago)
- Поговори со мною, мама (Album Я не могу иначе..., released 14 years ago)
- А любовь-то лебедем (Album Я не могу иначе..., released 14 years ago)
When is Valentina Tolkunova's next birthday?
Valentina Tolkunova was born on the , which was a Friday