Raymond Scott American musician
Raymond Scott is a 85 years old American musician from Brooklyn, New York. Raymond Scott was born on September 10, 1908 (died on February 08, 1994, he was 85 years old) in Brooklyn, New York as Harry Warnow.
Raymond Scott was an American composer band leader pianist engineer recording studio maverick and electronic instrument inventor. Although Scott never scored cartoon soundtracks his music is familiar to millions because of its adaptation by Carl Stalling in over 120 classic Bugs Bunny Porky Pig Daffy Duck and other Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies animated shorts.
Read full biography
Birth name of Raymond Scott is Harry Warnow
No, he died on 02/08/1994, 28 years ago. He was 85 years old when he died. He died in Van Nuys
Dorothy Collins, Singer actress
After , they break up in 1965.
Raymond Scott Albums (24)
There are 24 albums of Raymond Scott.
His last album Star Dust released 1 year 2 months ago. When Star Dust released, he was 112 years old. This album contains 11 tracks
His first album The Music Of Raymond Scott: Reckless Nights And Turkish Twilights released 85 years ago, he was 28 years old when this album released. There were 23 songs in this album.
View all Raymond Scott albums.
Popular Raymond Scott Songs
- In An 18th Century Drawing Room (The Music Of Raymond Scott: Reckless Nights And Turkish Twilights, released 85 years ago)
- Portofino 2 (Manhattan Research, Inc., released 22 years ago)
- Portofino 1 (Manhattan Research, Inc., released 22 years ago)
- Portofino (The Portofino Variations, released 5 years ago)
- Sleepy Time (Soothing Sounds for Baby: Vol. 1, released 27 years ago)
- Little Miss Echo (Soothing Sounds for Baby: Vol. 3, released 27 years ago)
- Lightworks (Manhattan Research, Inc., released 22 years ago)
- Powerhouse (Essential Works (1937-1960), released 9 years ago)
- The Toy Trumpet (The Music Of Raymond Scott: Reckless Nights And Turkish Twilights, released 85 years ago)
- All This And Heaven Too (The Uncollected: Raymond Scott And His Orchestra (Remastered), released 38 years ago)
Raymond Scott Movies (9)
There are 9 movies of Raymond Scott.
His first feature film was Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (1938, as Leader of Musical Ensemble (as Raymond Scott Quintet)). He was 29 when he starred in this movie. Since 1938, he has appeared in 9 feature films. The last one is Wheels That Go (1967). .Raymond Scott movies.
Raymond Scott movie characters
The names of the characters/jobs in the films he starred in are as follows:
|Leader of Musical Ensemble||Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (1938)||29|
|Original Music Composer||The Pusher (1960)||51|
|Orchestra Leader||Sally, Irene and Mary (1938)||29|
|Music||Deconstructing Dad: The Music, Machines and Mystery of Raymond Scott (2010)||102|
|Original Music Composer||Never Love a Stranger (1958)||49|
|Music||The Paperwork Explosion (1967)||58|
|Music||Limbo: The Organized Mind (1966)||65|
|Music||Wheels That Go (1967)||58|
He graduated from Juilliard SchoolWhat was Raymond's zodiac sign?
Raymond Scott zodiac sign was virgo.
Other facts about Raymond Scott
|Place of death||Van Nuys|
|Genre||Electronic music, Jazz, Musical theatre, Exotica, Film score|
|Instrument||Electronic musical instrument, Celesta, Clavivox, Electronium|
|Country of citizenship||United States Of America|
|Official website||Raymond Scott official website|
|Work period (start)||1931-01-01T00:00:00Z|
|Date of death||1994-02-08T00:00:00Z|
|Family name||Scott. Show people with the surname Scott|
|Birth name||Harry Warnow|