Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky Composer
He was born on May 07, 1840 (died on November 06, 1893, he was 53 years old) . His nickname was Пётр Ильич Чайкoвский.
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky often anglicised as Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky /ˈpiːtər. .. / was a Russian composer whose works included symphonies concertos operas ballets chamber music and a choral setting of the Russian Orthodox Divine Liturgy. Some of these are among the most popular theatrical music in the classical repertoire.
Read full biography
His father Ilya Petrovich Tchaikovsky () and Ilya Petrovich Tchaikovsky was 44 years old when Pyotr born.
Is Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky still alive?
No, he died on 11/06/1893, 127 years ago. He was 53 years old when he died. Cause of death: cholera. He died in Malaya Morskaya Street, 13 and buried in Tikhvin Cemetery .
What was Pyotr's zodiac sign?
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky zodiac sign was taurus.
When is Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's next birthday?
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky was born on the , which was a Thursday
When his last album The Magic of Tchaikovsky released, he was 180 years old. This album 'The Magic of Tchaikovsky' contains 255 tracks
His first album Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 / Weber: Overture "Oberon" released 45 years ago, he was 135 years old. There were 5 songs in this album.
Awarded Order of St. Vladimir, 4th class .
Top Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky Songs
- Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake, Op. 20, Act 2: No. 10, Scène (100 x Klassik die man gehört haben muss, released 3 years ago)
- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act 2: No. 13 Waltz Of The Flowers (Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker (Standard Version), released 10 years ago)
- Serenade For Strings In C Major, Op. 48: Ii. Walzer: Moderato, Tempo Di Valse (Tchaikovsky: Serenade for Strings - Grieg: Holberg Suite - Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusik, released 13 years ago)
- Album For The Young, Op. 39: No. 3. Mamma (Piano Recital: Rosenberger, Carol - Kabalevsky, D. / Tchaikovsky, P. (Perchance To Dream - A Lullaby Album for Children and Adults), released 28 years ago)
- Swan Lake (Classic, released 1 year ago)
- Variations On A Rococo Theme, Op. 33 For Cello And Orchestra: Var. Vi: Andante (Elgar: Cello Concerto, Op. 85 - Tchaikovsky: Variations on a Rococo Theme Op. 33, released 8 years ago)
- Tchaikovsky : 1812 Overture Op.49 (Tchaikovsky : Symphony No.5 & 1812 Overture, released 25 years ago)
- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker - Ballet, Op. 71, Act 1: No. 2 March (Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker (Standard Version), released 10 years ago)
- Swan Lake, Op. 20, Act Ii No. 10: Act Ii By A Lake: No. 10. Scene: Moderato (Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake, Op. 20 (Complete), released 7 years ago)
- The Nutcracker, Op.71, Th.14 / Act 2: No. 12b Coffee (Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker, released 22 years ago)
Other facts about Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
|Alias||Пётр Ильич Чайкoвский|
|Place of death||Malaya Morskaya Street, 13 , country: Russian Empire , located in the administrative territorial entity: Saint Petersburg|
|Field of work||Music Education|
|IPI name number||00128362283|
|Country of citizenship||Russian Empire|
|RSL ID (person)||000084170|
|Notable work||The Seasons|
|Cause of death||Cholera|
|Sponsor||Nadezhda Von Meck|
|Sex or gender||Male|
|Permanent duplicated item||Q8138689|
|On focus list of Wikimedia project||Wikipedia:Vital Articles|
|Transliteration||Tschaikowsky , language of work or name: Low German|
|Academic degree||Doctor Of Music , educated at: University of Cambridge , point in time: 1893-01-01T00:00:00Z|
|Name in native language||Пётр Ильич Чайковский , ISO 9:1995: Pëtr Ilʹič Čajkovskij|
|Student of||Anton Rubinstein|
|Image of grave||Http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:FilePath/Tchaikovsky%20Grave.jpg|
|Commons Creator page||Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky|
|Date of death||1893-11-06T00:00:00Z|
|Religion||Eastern Orthodox Church|
|Family name||Tchaikovsky. Show people with the surname Tchaikovsky|
|Place of burial||Tikhvin Cemetery|
|Languages spoken, written or signed||Russian|
|Manner of death||Natural Causes|
|NLR ID (Russia)||7710326|
|National Library of Korea Identifier||KAC2018G4707|