Annie Ross Actress singer and vocalist
Annie Ross is a 91 years old Actress singer and vocalist Annie Ross was born on July 25, 1930 (died on December 31, 1969, she was 91 years old) in . Her nickname was Short Annabelle Allan.
Annabelle Allan Annie Ross is a Scottish jazz singer chanteuse and actress best known as a member of the trio Lambert Hendricks & Ross.
Read full biography
Yes, Annie Ross is still alive Last check: 2 months ago
Her father John Ross (0) and John Ross was 153 years old when Annie born. Her father was a Sound.
She married with John Vesey Vesey-Fitzgerald on Wednesday, January 14th, 1891. Annie Ross was 39 years old. Married for 130 years, 10 months.
She had one child, Theodora .
There are 68 albums of Annie Ross:
Her last album That's Amore: 50s Love released 2 years 1 month ago. When That's Amore: 50s Love released, she was 89 years old. This album contains 24 tracks
Her first album Skylark released 65 years ago, she was 25 years old when this album released. There were 12 songs in this album.
Popular Annie Ross Songs
- I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans (Sings A Song With Mulligan, released 62 years ago)
- I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face (Sings A Song With Mulligan, released 62 years ago)
- My Old Flame (Best Of Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker, released 30 years ago)
- Twisted (King Pleasure Sings / Annie Ross Sings, released 34 years ago)
- Centerpiece (Everybody's Boppin', released 62 years ago)
- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (Sings A Song With Mulligan, released 62 years ago)
- Let Me Entertain You (Gypsy (Music From The Broadway Musical), released 62 years ago)
- Annie's Lament (King Pleasure Sings / Annie Ross Sings, released 34 years ago)
- It Don't Mean A Thing (Sings A Song With Mulligan, released 62 years ago)
- Nature Boy (Sings a Handful of Songs, released 56 years ago)
Annie Ross Movies (18)
There are 18 movies of Annie Ross:
Her first feature film was Salon Kitty (1977, as Kitty Kellermann (singingVoice)). She was 46 when she starred in this movie. Since 1977, she has appeared in 18 feature films. The last one is Queens of Jazz: The Joy and Pain of the Jazz Divas (2013). In this movie, she played the character Self/Archive Footage .
Annie Ross movie characters
The names of the characters/jobs in the films she starred in are as follows:
|Kitty Kellermann||Salon Kitty (1976)||46|
|Short Cuts (1993)||63|
|Vera Webster||Superman III (1983)||52|
|Herself||The Player (1992)||61|
|Mrs. Hazeltine||Throw Momma From the Train (1987)||57|
|Granny Ruth||Basket Case 2 (1990)||59|
|Loretta Creswood||Pump Up the Volume (1990)||60|
|Granny Ruth||Basket Case 3 (1991)||61|
|Red Cross lady||Yanks (1979)||49|
|Rose Brooks||Witchery (1988)||58|
|Liza||Straight On Till Morning (1972)||44|
|Rosie||Presenting Lily Mars (1943)||12|
|Diana Sharman||Funny Money (1982)||51|
|Loch Lomond Singer||Our Gang Follies of 1938 (1937)||7|
|Singer||Cinderella's Feller (1940)||9|
|One Pair of Eyes - No, But Seriously (1969)||38|
|Herself||Anita O'Day: The Life of a Jazz Singer (2007)||76|
|Self/Archive Footage||Queens of Jazz: The Joy and Pain of the Jazz Divas (2013)||82|
Her first TV Show was The Steve Allen Show (1956).
Annie Ross zodiac sign was leo.
Other facts about Annie Ross
|Alias||Short Annabelle Allan|
|Sex or gender||Female|
|Family name||Ross. Show people with the surname Ross|
|Date of death||1896-09-01T00:00:00Z|